Imagine waking up every day to a private garden oasis, waterfalls and a 180-degree water view. This lovingly-maintained NW Contemporary waterfront home is located in Land’s End of Magnolia and truly is an in-city retreat. The beautiful gardens were designed by Hoichi Kurisu, a noted international designer of Japanese healing gardens, and includes two majestic waterfalls, boulders and two ponds—simply stunning! With 60 feet of waterfront on Salmon Bay, you’ll enjoy watching the boats coming and going through the Ballard Locks. You’ll be entertained throughout the day by sea life, eagles and more! Drop your kayak or paddle board in the water and off you go for a quiet moment on the water or a workout before starting your day. This 4200sf home has wood paneled vaulted ceilings, oak floors, heated slate floors and a prominent stone fireplace. Interior features include tall windows, spacious rooms, 3 decks, tons of natural light and views from nearly every room. From sunrise to sunset, this home is quintessential Pacific Northwest Style living. Update: This home sold on 4/18/22 for $3,600,000
Staged by RD-Interiors.com; Photography: RachaelAnnPhoto.com
- 4237 sf | 4 bedroom, 3 bath | Built in 1968 | 9605 sf lot | 60 ft waterfront
- Professionally designed gardens, waterfalls and ponds
- Wood paneled, vaulted ceilings, oak floors, heated slate floors, stone fireplace
- Tall window, spacious rooms, views from every room, 3 decks
- 2 car garage, media room, exercise studio, 2500 bottle wine cellar
- Offered at $3.5M | 5634 39th Ave W | Listed by Judy Delen, Blue Pacific Real Estate
Want to see more?
Click on this link for an amazing video of this incredible property (with an intro by yours truly)!